The Management and Executive Supplement covers the upper-level positions most often requested. It is an excellent complement to the salary survey covering 20 popular managerial, director, and executive level positions.
All jobs include a brief job description, and data is presented in 3 ways: first, combining all participants together, and then, data is separated and presented according to whether bonus pay is paid or not. Averages are categorized by geographic location, size of employer, industry, and annual gross revenues.
The weighted 10th, 25th, 50th & 75th & 90th percentiles, and the average annual bonus (when included) are provided for every sample.
Comprehensive coverage of actual and projected annual increases is also included; data is presented for the entire province and then further analyzed by the size of the organizations surveyed, location, industry, and gross annual revenues.
20 positions are included with coverage of our most popular managers, directors, and executive positions, including bonuses.
“Their relevance to immediate market and locations allows for more accurate comparisons when doing recruitment research and compensation reviews.”
- Supplemental Compensation
- Written Contracts
- Health Care Plans
- Dental Care Plans
- Benefits/Pension Plans
- Benefits for Retirees
- Retirement Policies
- Executive Salary Increases – Actual & Projected, All Ontario
- Executive Salary Increases – Actual by Category, 2016
- Executive Salary Increases – Projected by Category, 2017
- Engineering Manager
- Finance Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Information Systems Manager
- Plant/Operations Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sales/Marketing Manager
- Director of Engineering
- Director of Finance/Administration
- Director of Human Resources
- Director of Information Systems
- Director of Operations
- Director of Quality Assurance
- Director of Sales/Marketing
Executives and Chief Positions
- Vice President of Finance/Administration
- Vice President of Operations
- Vice President of Sales/Marketing
- Executive Vice President
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer